Welcome to the World’s Most Powerful Bodywork, Emotional, Nutritional Training & Certification Lymphology and Non Surgical
ALBURY WODONGA WORKSHOP BOOKINGS
If you are looking for a new and rewarding career and want to follow your purpose in healing this is for you.
Wanting to book Albury Wodonga 5th April till 7th April
also available for non surgical session for the next 2 days after workshop.
PHONE MICHELLE 0405040217
JUDY OFFICE MANAGER 0474494021
Belgrave south clinic
Friday 3rd - 5th May Belgrave South Clinic
Time: 10 am - 4pm
Address: 162 Colby Dr Belgrave South
Limited spaces 6 spots
Cost: $985 per person
Secure your place with a deposit today!
next course May 3rd Friday
This course will enable you to begin your studies into Lymphology. To become a Certified Lymphologist enrolment in online study is required. Details below.
Training is vital to be part of our new health care system. Learning the art of Lymphology along with Dr Darrell Wolfe practicing new world non-surgical certificate.
Visit Dr Darrell Wolfe's website for more details
For further information contact me directly.
A few weeks ago, I immersed myself in a Lymphic Drainage course facilitated by Michelle Richardson in Belgrave.
The three-day course was so insightful. Such appreciation for the knowledge I gained in attending.
Michelle’s vibrant energy in her teachings is so infectious and inspirational.
Thank you for creating a lovely space to learn in.
Catherine O’ Meara
Why study with us?
At Lymphology Australia, we are committed to providing an exceptional education that empowers you to achieve your academic and career aspirations.
1. Academic Excellence: Founder Michelle Richardson is renowned for her high academic standards and world-class knowledge. You'll receive a top-quality education that prepares you for success.
2. Diverse Learning Environment: We embrace diversity and inclusivity, fostering an enriching learning environment where you can engage with students from all walks of life. This global perspective will broaden your horizons and prepare you for an interconnected world.
3. Cutting-Edge Facilities: Our state-of-the-art facilities and technology ensure that you have access to the tools and resources you need to excel in your studies.
4. Career Support: Our team is dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals. From internships to job placement, we provide the support and resources you need to jumpstart your career.
5. Community and Networking: Join a vibrant and supportive community of alumni and peers. Build lasting relationships that will benefit you throughout your life.
Join us and embark on a transformative health educational journey. At Lymphology Australia, your success is our priority. Discover the countless opportunities that await you.